Monday, October 3, 2011

Alerion

Fuck this!
Cross my heart,
I hope you die!
Left by the road side,
Karma's a bitch right?



Suffer bitch.


in 20 years i have held in all my hate and anger for everything. i brought my self pain rather then others because i thought i always deserved it. not any more. i let out some rage sunday night. i took and orchid and a glass picture frame out into the dead of the night. then i just let some of that hate flow free and smashed the fuck out of them both. i made sure i killed that fucking flower and ripped the picture in half. i stood over the destruction for a few minutes and felt nothing. i wasnt sad about what i did. honestly the more of it that goes away the better i feel. now i sit here looking at a box wondering if i should just set it all on fire.
you brush off what you did but in the end you will know the pain you brought me. what goes around comes around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment