Monday, April 19, 2010

i hear people wanting something.... ME!

so i thught i had a lot to blog about about but it seems i was wrong. my day was pretty slow. class was alright and not long till my exams. i went to the storage building to help my mom look for keys. yes it was pretty much a needle in a a garage full of crap. we didnt find them either, witch was lame. im ready to head back to purdue for a fun filled weekend with crystal. oh and by the way :)x1000. crystal will get that. my blog is getting kinda dull. i need an event like a big storm or something to talk about. oh im the purdue red rangers friend on face book. and a fan of the smc campus dog. its this yellow dog that just walks around our campus. no one really get close to him cuz he wont let you but hes always walkin around.

i need more followers on here and something interesting to talk about
(my pride. she hurts.)

1 comment:

  1. dearest broccoli and cheese,

    :D x 1001. i win.

    i found this: it's 100 blog topics.
    http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/

    #23: my mom is on facebook :) i thought you'd relate to that one.

    hope that helps.

    then again, i'm always a good topic to talk about. i mean consider it. i'm so complex lol. think about it :)

    ciao.
    me.

    ReplyDelete