Sunday, April 25, 2010

my weekend. was the best.

so let me tell you about my weekend. it was amazing. i had so much fun with crystal. our weekend, no words can tell of the fun. the rain the late pizza movies arcade games cleaning legos. it was just so much that i didnt want it too end and in only 3 days it starts again.



a kiss from her is like nothing i have ever felt before.
she makes me feel like nothing ever could.

like the feeling you get when you go on that first date with a really beautiful girl you really really really like. thats how i feel when im around her, when she hold my hand, that pure just love feeling all over

im actually blushing while i write this :)

i love her. this girl. crystal moore.
ALWAYS


1 comment:

  1. awe :) thanks, boyfriend.

    your best friend.
    crystalmoore.

    p.s. i'm listening to lights now. i hope it has gotten stuck in your head by now. if not, i'll play it nonstop this weekend.

    i just saw the label! i love me too!

    haha you too.

    ReplyDelete