Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ill always hold your hand.

we all will be faced with a test. it will bring the good or the bad out in us. its how we go about this test that makes us. if the option means to lose what you hold dear then you have to make the choice or forever it will tear you apart.
the only way to true happiness is too give up your for another. we all want the easy road but the road that will make us happy is the hard one. this life is a fight and a test of our will. i'm being tested and i have choices i can make. i weigh them back and for in my head. i worrie about the out come but i have to stay strong. if i miss a step now then it will be the down fall of all i carried with me.
i wonder if what i do is what i'm meant for. if how i touch peoples lives is the right way, but I've gone too far to think that now. i have to believe in what i do because its what holds me to the ground and keeps me close to you.


on a lighter side i have to get up at th crack of DAWN(10am) for fun fun yard work but the weekend thats coming keeps me moving and i stay up to date with the state of the union(thank you crystal moore "all read her blog please")

No comments:

Post a Comment