Monday, April 12, 2010

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

"I often wonder if I'll ever finish all I've started, and the answer I have found is NO.
No, I will never finish all that I have started because life is about doing, the process
And not the result. Life is about doing whether you want to or not.
MY LIFE!: A constant work in progress and I wouldn't have it any other way."

SO LETS BEGIN!

i have seen a lot i have done a lot to get here, this place, my life. i had to lose much but in the end i gained so much more. lets start this here, now. she is what keeps my cancer free. so try and stay with me because my brain moves in more ways then 3. and this blog will change ideas after each sentence so try and hold on. (and thing may repeat so yeah)
most days i wake up and have the same thoughts almost every day. and that thought is "damn" i was touch and go for a while. one problem led to another to another to another. and then another. it was some shit. things just worn't turning out for me when it seemed i put forth so much. i sat there and watched things people unhappy with the life i wanted. people who cheated on what they should have cherished. it made me sick most of the time. so i am became something. someone untouchable who was almost a shell of a person. i stayed like that for a while but thats not where i wanted to be.so time goes on and i watch life pass for three years till my senior year when what should of happened finally did. i opened my eyes. and there (reading a book one row to my left, and one desk up) she was.

i starred. i couldn't help it but i did. i didn't know if she felt me looking but it didn't matter nothing turned me away. aside from the fact that i had too in fear of looking like a huge creep. but there she was. i had known her my whole life but i had never really known her. she made me feel things that a word cant do justice. but she will have a post all to her self another day (more like 5 posts)

in short this one has no point i'm just letting in flow right now and this is what comes out. but for now this is it because i need to Skype and do a little home work so till the next post
(and hope i hear my phone so i'm not IT)

1 comment:

  1. i'll get you! and lets try a recent picture of you you creeper!

    and if i were you i would take my advice because i don't think you want me to tell you how creepy you are every time i comment :)

    ReplyDelete